A Musical Pilgrimage
The Ultimate Elvis Presley and Dolly Parton Experience
Tap and sway in time to the unending tunes while travelling to the hometowns of two Tennessee based stars and America's greatest musical legends.
- Flights from Heathrow
- 9 Days
- 5 Breakfasts
- 3 & 4* Hotels
- 7th March 2024 - £2125pp
- 18th, 25th April 2024 - £2179pp
- 9th, 23rd May 2024 - £2179pp
- 6th June 2024 - £2209pp
- 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th September - £2179pp
- 3rd October - £2179pp
- 14th, 21st, 28th November - £2135pp
* Deposits £300pp
- Stay over in the foodie city of Birmingham, taking advantage of the diverse culinary scene
- Visit Tupelo, Elvis Presley's birthplace, where there's a chance to visit his childhood home
- Wander down Memphis' atmospheric Beale Street, America's most famous musical highway
- Discover the musical highlights of Memphis on an optional tour, encompassing the Sun Studio and iconic Graceland, Elvis Presley's final resting place
- Join an optional trip to the RCA Studio B in Nashville's Music Row district and the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Call at Sevierville in Sevier County, the birthplace of Dolly Parton, with her bronze life-size statue
- Spend an optional full day at the Dollywood theme park in Pigeon Forge, with more than 50 rides and award-winning entertainment
- Stop off at the beautiful Smoky Mountains National Park, America's most visited national park
Please get in touch for further information or to book!
- Various dates available
- Some meals included
- Elvis and Dolly Experience
- Optional theme park visit
- 3 & 4* Hotels
- Excellent experience
Like the sound of this deal?
Why don't you spring into action and snag it up while you can? Contact us to get started and book this deal!